Back to School: Makeup
The best season of the year is here! School is back in session!
- Foundation: Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation. $38. This foundation definitely helps give a smooth, velvety finish on your face.You would not need concealer since this gives a nice medium coverage. This is a gluten-free, cruelty free, and vegan product.
- Eye Makeup: Colourpop California Love Palette $18. Colors are great for the fall season and for a natural glow look. No need to add to much color. Be yourself. Product line is Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Bronzer: NARS Mini Bronzing Duo $20. Get the mini duo of cream and powder colors for one price. Better for a budget-friendly purchase. Keep in mind that books are a priority, so buying a travel size product is essential to save money. Wear alone or layer together for a warm, sun-kissed glow.
- Blush: I Heart Revolution Strawberry Fruity blusher $7. A matte rosy shade on the outside with a bubblegum pink center. Perfect compact blush for on the go. Product is cruelty free.
- Lipstick: Morphe Brushes Mega Matte Nude Lipstick $9. This lipstick is long-wearing, full coverage, and deeply pigmented. Ideally fo a natural lip look for the new school year.
Do you have any suggestion on what should be on the back to school list. List them below.
Happy School Year Kids!!!